All of a sudden Bin Laden isn't important???
It hasn't been showing up at the top of the internet news page headlines that I frequent, but apparently Osama Bin Laden came out with an announcement threatening us for our actions in Pakistan and by "us" that largely refers to Obama administration actions. Two things came into my head: 1) I thought that with Obama in charge that everybody was supposed to love us now? and 2) why is this Bin Laden announcement not getting wider coverage? The answer to the second question came when I was listening to Rush Limbaugh and he played a sound clip of some journalist talking about how now Bin Laden isn't so important in the Muslim world. Say what? When did that happen?
Of course, the answer has to be that since now Obama is in charge that the media suddenly doesn't care that Bin Laden is still on the loose and so they have to minimize his role. Sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home