Now Colorado is poised to enact another nanny state ban on handheld cell phones
I saw a debate on the 9 news Sunday morning news show this morning between Boulder Democrat Claire Levy and a Republican opponent concerning a proposed ban on handheld cell phones in Colorado. It made me so mad to watch that. I expect that type of nanny-state legislation on New Jersey or Colorado, but I thought we were a bit more self-reliant here in Colorado. I guess that with the Democrats in control though, the government is prepared to be just as intrusive into people's lives as they are in other Democrat-controlled states. I just wonder if there is any nanny state law that Democrats will not support? Is they any intrusion into people's personal lives that they will not make? I always tell people that when they vote for a Democrat, they're voting to have some more of their personal liberty and personal wealth taken away from them. It looks like the Democrats here in Colorado are poised to prove me correct once again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home